As part of the business growth and ongoing expansion, TPS360 are creating several new apprenticeship opportunities in 2018.
The investment is the latest phase in our plans to become one of the UK’s leading specialist contractors; ultimately our ambition is to be the best in our line of work and are committed to developing the right people to achieve this.
Date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
Time: 9:45 am arrival for 10:00 am start
Venue: TPS360, Unit E 26 Sir Alfred Owen Way, Pontygwindy Ind Est, Caerphilly, CF83 3HU
To reserve your place, call us today on 03450 268780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject APPRENTICE OPEN DAY 31.01.2018)
The Apprentice Open Day provides you with a fantastic opportunity to:
- Meet the team to gain insight into the Apprentice experience
- Talk to members of the team about training and qualification options, employment and the Apprenticeship Application process
- Take a tour of our facilities and view plans for our new Training and Development areas which are currently underway
Demonstrations taking place:
- Epoxy priming
- High build epoxy Coating (FeRFA Type 3)
- Self smoothing epoxy resin (FeRFA Type 5)
- Heavy Duty PU screed (FeRFA Type 8)
Prep and Polish:
- Diamond grinding
- Shot blasting
- Concrete polishing
With 10 years’ experience in the flooring industry and with teams of skilled operatives who are mostly directly employed – TPS360 specialise in resin flooring, polished concrete, decorative screeds, pumped screeds, surface preparation, concrete repairs, waterproofing and hygienic cladding and cold stores.
Whilst the business has diversified over the early years, it has focussed mainly on resin flooring until recently. Having great ambitions and a vision for where we want to take the company, our staff training and development programme is being taken forward under the Investors In People framework to ensure that staff are developed to the highest levels. Simply attracting new clients and winning orders mean nothing unless we can deliver the right quality and level of service to ensure clients are retained to support further growth. The introduction of a management team to take care of the day-to-day running of the company helps directors to focus on the strategic elements of the business and developing the brand further across the UK.
Our in-house training plans supplemented with training courses provided by the Resin Flooring Association (FeRFA) and the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) ensures that our personnel have all the latest knowledge and skills required.
Training programmes include:
- Health and Safety Courses
- Trainee Screeder Programmes
- Foreman Training Programmes
- Management Courses
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) from levels 2 to 6
- Site Supervisors Safety Certificate (SSSC)