We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded accreditation from Alcumus SafeContractor for achieving excellence in health and safety in the workplace once again this year, demonstrating our commitment to sustainable and ethical practices.
Alcumus SafeContractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises extremely rigorous standards in health and safety management amongst contractors.
Employing 45 people, we are principally involved in the Construction sector, specialising in:
- Resin flooring systems – Polyurethanes, Epoxies, fast cure MMA, self-smoothing;
- Polished concrete, pump applied and decorative & overlayment screeds;
- Surface preparation – we use our HTC diamond grinding equipment to remove surface coatings such as epoxy, paint, carpets, carpet adhesive, self-levelling compound and surface laitance, and smooth rough or uneven floors.
- Industrial painting and specialist coatings – including decorative heavy duty – light duty thin section specialist coatings;
- SBR Polymer screed and thin section screed;
- Car park decking/coatings and exposed deck waterproofing;
- Chemical resistant systems;
- Anti Static conductive flooring;
- Food safe floor finishes;
- Hygienic wall and floor finishes;
- Comfort floor systems;
- Seamless terrazzo;
Our application for SafeContractor accreditation was driven by the need for a uniform standard across the business. SafeContractor accreditation will enhance the company’s ability to win new contractsSC Certificate – SL – 07062019