We are looking for an enthusiastic telesales/marketing assistant to contribute in generating sales for our company and assisting with day to day marketing tasks.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills needed to help build a rapport and recognise potential sales opportunities.
Shy, retiring types need not apply! You need to have plenty of confidence with a charming and persuasive personality. You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and listening skills and superior people skills
- Be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
It’s also important to be able to deal with negative responses from customers who don’t want to talk to you, and above all, you must enjoy the buzz of working under pressure and meeting tough targets.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using carefully targeted information
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements to assist with the closing of sales
- Direct prospects to the sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Build relationships with customers and gain their trust
- Proven experience in telesales or other sales/customer service role
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
Interested? contact us on 03450 268780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org