TPS360 are looking to recruit at various levels including 3 Resin Flooring Apprenticeships.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting to strengthen our teams of installers.
The ideal candidates will already be familiar with resin installation or have transferable skills such as industrial painting, plastering, floor screeding or similar, and will have worked with site equipment including drilling, sawing, mixing, grinding and shot-blasting.
We are offering the opportunity to train to NVQ2 level in situ resin flooring, gaining industry recognised qualifications with opportunities for supervisor and management positions in the future as part of our growing team. Extensive training will be provided in all resin systems which will include attending a national NVQ program which takes place across the country, honing skills in our training facility at Caerphilly and gaining site experience alongside our existing teams.
Salary: Excellent wage rates to reflect candidates experience, standard of work, and the necessary flexible working hours.
Location: Although based in Caerphilly, we work on customer sites throughout the UK, meaning regular work away.
The successful candidates will have:
- a positive attitude and flexibility of working times and for working away from home
- an an eye for quality and detail and take pride in their work
- good work ethic
- basic written and mathematical skills to complete reports, measure areas and calculate quantities of products
- be well presented and able to communicate with clients
- work well in a team
- have a full driving licence a be fit for physical work
Successful candidates must have
- Valid driving licence
- CSCS card
For more information or to apply for these posts, please contact Lauren on 03450 268780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org