Due to an increase in workload we are looking for experienced site operatives to carry out specialist concrete and structural repairs.
Concrete Repair Site Operatives.
- We offer an attractive basic salary,
- Funded training and development,
- Life insurance,
- Contributory pension scheme.
Although based in Caerphilly, we work on customer sites throughout the UK, meaning regular work away.
TPS 360 are a growing multi service contractor based in Caerphilly, South Wales. We take great pride in the prestigious client list we’ve accrued in our first 10 years of trading, boasting names such as RAF Brize Norton, Dyson, General Dynamics, Rolls Royce, Cafe Nero, Starbucks, Ab InBev and Twinings, to name but a few, where we have been successful in winning repeat business – testament to the quality of the products and services we deliver:
- Flooring Solutions(Resin Flooring, Polished Concrete, Surface preparation ,Decorative Screeds, Pumped Screeds),
- Concrete Solutions (Concrete repair, protection and waterproofing),
- Food Factory Solutions (Drainage, screed to falls, resin floors, hygienic walls and ceilings, washroom equipment, mechanical and electrical installations),
- Project Solutions (Project management of building maintenance, modification and fit out).
Ideal Candidates will have experience in:
- Spray concrete,
- Concrete repairs – including cathodic protection,
- Manufacturers such as SIKA, Mapei and Visqueen.
- Carrying out technical repairs to the expected high standard,
- Reporting on a daily basis to line manager,
- Representing the Company on high profile projects,
- Conducting yourself in a presentable and friendly manner,
- Compliance with Company Health and Safety policies and procedures,
- Current relevant CSCS card,
- An understanding of site H&S requirements,
- Good personal skills,
- Excellent communicative manner,
- Be a great team player,
- To represent and uphold the brand of TPS 360,
- To contribute towards continuous improvement of the business.