Bath based Housing association and house-builder, Curo provide great homes and high-quality care and support services across the West of England.
Faced with concrete deterioration to walkways and balconies, TPS 360’s Concrete Repairs division were invited to offer a solution – Mapei Concrete Repair material was used to reinstate the affected areas.
- Areas prepared by vacuum grinding
- Concrete topping Approx 15-20mm removed
- Surfaces scabbled back
- Epojet Crack Repair Resin used on visible cracks
- Mapei T40 grout (structural repair mortar)
- Drilled mechanical anchors where required
- Applied Smooth and Repair R4 (Structural Mortar) to concrete plinths and upstands
- Applied rapid cure MMA resin with aggerate scatter
- Properties were occupied by residents who required constant access – a rapid cure MMA coating was applied which had to cure immediately to allow foot traffic
TPS 360’s concrete repair and protection solutions are designed to rehabilitate and restore concrete surfaces back to their original quality. Concrete repair cements and coatings are suitable for a wide range of applications, from social housing to car parks and commercial buildings.